Almost everybody is looking forward to Saturday because it is the perfect day for fun and relaxing activities. This is also a common choice for those who want to celebrate events and hang out with friends without feeling guilty thinking about your next day’s affiliations.
If you like weekends, you will surely be glad about sharing some thoughts with them. Check these incredible Saturday quotes that will make your weekend complete.
1. “Love me like Saturday night, like three glasses of champagne, like the room is spinning, like you’re drunk on my love.”C.J. Carlyon
Fall in love with someone who will treat you as precious as the weekend. That someone should be the one who will look forward to seeing you at the end of the day. Find someone who will wait for you to come home and excited to be with you even the day’s so busy and exhausting.
2. “What can be better than to get out a book on Saturday afternoon and thrust all mundane considerations away till next week.”C. S. Lewis
You deserve a great Saturday relaxation. Treat yourself with something you like before facing another week of stress and busy affiliations. Saturday is the perfect day for any activity you have in mind.
3. “Oh my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days.”Charmaine J. Forde
Among the seven days of the week, people love two days – Saturday and Sunday. After several days of keeping yourself busy with personal, business, or career-related affiliations, you still end up breaking free from these.
4. “I want to be known for the work I’ve done, as opposed to where I go on Saturday nights.”Amanda Bynes
Feel free to do whatever you want or go wherever you wish. Saturday is there to bring out the other side of yours. Then, all you need to do is to chill, relax, and enjoy.
5. “Saturday is a day for the spa. Relax, indulge, enjoy, and love yourself, too.”Ana Monnar
This quote is perfect for those who like to pamper themselves by visiting spa and salons. Forget about work and problems. Just go to your favorite spa and get yourself pampered as long as you like.
6. “My favorite way to spend Saturday is in and out of bed, watching sports on TV and eating.”Alan King
Some people do hang out with friends and party all night during the weekend. However, some prefer waking up late in the morning, satisfy their food cravings, and watch their favorite TV show.
7. “Your Monday is not going to be like Saturday; the emotions are going to be different.”Jean Grae
Each day can be so different. You may have a bad day last Monday, but it will not be the same in the coming days. This is the reason why there are weekends. This is the perfect time to break free and live your life to the fullest.
8. “Saturday mornings, I’ve learned, are great opportunities for kids to sneak into your bed, fall back asleep, and kick you in the face.”Dan Pearce
Weekends, especially Saturday, are the days when you should be with your family and special ones. You can do whatever the rest of the members want. Eat, sleep, and play with the kids. Any of these will make them feel you value them a lot.
9. “How pleasant is Saturday night. When I’ve tried to all the week to be good, and not spoke a word that was bad, and obliged everyone that I could.”Nancy Sroat
For the past workday, you have to bear all the problems in your company or workplace. After the hard work, you can be yourself again with the people you are most comfortable with.
10. “Saturday night is perfect for writers because other people have plans.”Mike Birbiglia
For writers who love to spend their leisure time in a quiet and serene place, Saturday is the best time. Everyone is away and busy working on their plans. So, you can stay at home and think about your next write ups.
11. “Saturday is what gives us a weekend of enjoyment.”Anthony T. Hincks
We cannot work for straight 7 days a week for the rest of our lives. Thankfully, there is Saturday to help you rest and unwind.
12. “I learned that the hardest party to pull off successfully is Saturday night dinner.”Ina Garten
Time seems so fast when you are having fun, and with the people you like most. And most of the time, the last part of the weekend celebration ends up in a dinner. It can be so difficult, but you get to have another time to do the same things again.
13. “I’m not an early bird at all. Ideally, on Saturday morning, I’d allow myself a lovely lie-in. 10:45 would be just right.”Shilpa Shetty
Sleep like a baby when you are on a free day. If you feel like you are deprived of a good night’s sleep, then you should take advantage of the chances. No need to wake up early or do something from work. Just sleep in your awesome bed and rest.
14. “We need the Spirit of Sunday carried over to Monday and continued until Saturday.”Edward McKendree Bounds
The energy you have during Saturdays and Sundays must be the as same with the rest of the days. Every day must be treated the same. This way, you will get to enjoy everything you do.
15. “The dog doesn’t know the difference between Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, so I have to walk the dog early those days, too.”Donna Shalala
Your dog is a best friend and a family member who needs your attention every day. If you want to take good care of a pet, you should be willing to spend extra time walking and taking care of it even if you want to rest a bit.
16. “Different cocktails for different Saturday nights.”Drew Barrymore
Every weekend night, it is best to try different experiences with your closest friends and relatives. Explore, meet new people, stay with your beloved ones, eat and drink all you can. You have unlimited ways to enjoy your free day.
17. “If you have to work 14 hour days, Mondays to Fridays, then you have to keep Saturdays and Sundays sacred.”Nicole Ari Parker
Working so hard for your dreams and your family is good, but you should not overwork. Learn how to relax your mind and physical body at least once a week.
18. “I’ve taken Saturdays to be the day I pull back completely. I do things that are more creative, and I’ve actually found that helps me when I get back into work to be more thoughtful.”Padmasree Warrior
You can do a lot of things on a Saturday. If you love arts, you can make creative outputs. Who knows, your simple hobby can open doors of opportunities to you someday.
19. “Saturday is the mightiest day of the week. It’s unshakably, overwhelmingly superior. Not only is it a day off of school, the following day is also a day off, like some kind of Super Saiyan bargain sale.”Wataru Watari
People have their favorite days of the weeks. Most of them love Saturday because it is the time to rest, enjoy, and daydream all day long. Nothing can beat its importance of Saturday for most people who have been working hard the whole week.
20. “Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it’s probably because you need the sleep.”Sophia Bush
Your body will tell you when to stop what you are doing and just take a rest. If it is your day off, you must follow what your body tells you. Sleep for a few hours more if you have to. Then, you can do the rest of the activities as planned.
21. “Spirituality is the sacred center out of which all life comes, including Mondays and Tuesdays and rainy Saturday afternoons in all their mundane and glorious detail.”Christina Baldwin
Every day, each individual has unique stories to tell. It does not matter if it is Monday, Saturday or Sunday. One must be glad to wake up each morning and be able to work normally.
22. “It is the kind of Saturday night that torches your life for a few hours, makes it seem like something is happening.”Annie Proulx
When you are having too much fun, you do not realize how fast time flies. In the next few hours, something can happen, and you do not know whether it is good or bad. What you need to do is enjoy and do the same thing every day.
23. “I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.”Chip Gaines
In this life, you always have a choice. You can make things simple and easy for you. Sometimes, you make wrong decisions that will make you feel restless. Consider your daily routine as a blessing and not a source of stress.
24. “It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most in those two days. Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make everyday your weekend. Make everyday a play day.”James A. Murphy
You have seven days in a week to make plans, create opportunities, and make decisions. So, every day should be filled with love, laughter, and liveliness. Spend leisure hours for yourself and for your special ones.
25. “Middle age is when you’re sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you.”Ogden Nash
You are now at the point where you have been through a lot of work to do at home or in your workplace. Depending on your career or profession, you would have to work even on weekdays. Well, you only have to wish that everything will be alright. This way, you can feel your rest day.
26. “Happy Saturday! When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.”Tecumseh
The first thing to do when you wake up in the morning is to be grateful for giving you another life to live with your loved ones. Speak your heart out and praise God for the mighty deeds He has done to you.
27. “Life is a wretched gray Saturday, but it has to be lived through.”Anthony Burgess
This quote reminds everyone to continue living a great and happy life even if sometimes, there are downfalls and sadness. Life can be almost perfect for others, while some people experience bad days. Bear in mind that there is always rainbow after the rain.
28. “On Saturday morning, I like to get up early and go out – TV is banned!”Debra Stephenson
Your free day tells you to live a normal life. Forget about gadgets, like computer and mobile phones, as you are always with them for 5 or 6 days a week. Now, spend time outdoors and enjoy natural breeze and get sun-kissed.
29. “Happy Saturday! Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.”Frank Lloyd Wright
The day that you have been waiting for has come. Now that you have plans, you can spend time with nature by performing some fun activities such as hiking. For sure, you will find an inner peace that you can never find in the screens.
30. “Nothing will be wrong; everything will be right. Let Saturday remind that to you.”Anonymous
If you know how to manage your schedule and learn to prioritize the most crucial aspects, then you are on the right track. Saturday is there to tell you to forget about problems, negative feelings, and worries you have. Enjoying this day will never let you down.
31. “Happiness is not having to set the alarm for the next day. That’s why I love Saturday.”Anonymous
With the busy world nowadays, many people’s dream becomes so simple – to sleep as long as want to. Sleeping becomes a great pleasure for those who have been working 6 days a week and come home in the evening. This is the reason why a weekend is something that they have been looking forward to.
32. “Better days are coming. They’re called Saturday and Sunday.”Anonymous
Do not fuss. It may be a bad day today, but think that you will get through these difficulties. Take advantage of Saturday as your free day. Hang out with friends. Watch movies with your family. You will know that these challenges are won’t last.
33. Today is Saturday, which means that will today, I will be multi-slacking instead of multi-tasking.”Unknown
This is a common scenario when a person is enjoying his free time. Leave those stressful works and do whatever your heart says. It is okay to stay idle and feel lazy for a day as long as you do not compromise your priorities. Consider this as a reward to yourself.
34. “Welcome this morning with a smile! Happy Saturday! If you don’t have a smile, I’ll give you one of mine.”Unknown
The first thing to do when you wake up in the morning is to pray, smile and be ready for another day of fun and excitement. Be excited about what will happen for today. Whatever it may be, just think positive and stay calm.
35. “My folks always let me go to the movies every Saturday. We were really motion-picture goers.”John Wayne
Busy people are those who often the simplest routines to do. Sometimes, people who are really close to your heart will miss you. Thus, they will find a way to spend the most precious hours even with simply watching movies.
36. “It was as if each of them sensed vaguely that the Saturday afternoons of youth are few and precious, and this feeling which neither of them could have defined or described made every moment of this time together too short, too quickly gone, yet clearer and more sharply edged than any other.”Grace Metalious
Saturday is so precious because of the special feeling they bring to everybody. This is the perfect time to wake up late, stay up late, talk a lot, be one with nature, or anything you wish for.
37. “Saturday is all about good vibes.”Anonymous
This is the simplest quote about Saturday. This day is simply about positivity. Spread this great feeling to other people who will see you.
Weekends serve as a form of gift of reward nowadays. Your life can be occupied by so many things around you. However, there is nothing to worry at all. Choose Saturday as your most precious day and make good plans.