All entrepreneurs and business owners look forward to the day they can finally open the doors to their shop/venture/business and showcase the fruits of their labor to the world. As a friend, family, or colleague, it’s so important that you show your support and encouragement by writing a note of good wishes. These notes don’t need to be elaborate with flowery language and decorative designs. All that matters is that they are authentic and straight from the heart. It’s also great if you deliver your good wishes in person and accompany them with flowers or a small gift.
Things to keep in mind while sending congratulatory notes
- Make sure that your words are genuine and not generic.
- Always accompany a thank you note of opening wishes with a small gift as a token of your appreciation.
- One way to ensure your words ring true is by doing your research. Make sure your compliments are based on real facts. For example, your thank you note of opening wishes can acknowledge the obstacles faced by the business owner and the tremendous resilience they exercised to overcome them.
- Every entrepreneur knows that opening is only a part of the battle. The bigger goal is successfully running and maintaining the business for years to come. In your thank you note, you can consider extending your support for their venture or business as they will surely appreciate the offer.
- A handwritten note always makes a bigger impact than a cookie cutter, typed note. If you can, do consider writing a note by hand. A beautifully penned note of opening wishes also acts as a great keepsake.
Things to avoid while sending congratulatory notes
- Don’t focus too much on negatives in your note of opening wishes. It spoils the mood and is not in keeping with the occasion.
- Don’t write a very long note of opening wishes. It is likely that an extremely long note will remain unread. If you have a longer story or more heartfelt feelings to share, a letter is the medium you should explore, not a thank you note.
- Avoid repeating yourself when penning your opening wishes. A note doesn’t have to be long to make an impact.
- Avoid platitudes and clichés in your opening wishes. Lines like you are the best, you are the greatest, may you soar, and so on make a person sound insincere.
- Avoid grammatical mistakes, too many emojis or illegible handwriting. All these illustrate a lack of care and make it seem that your note was rushed.
Wishes for a grand opening
We have made it easy for you by putting together a list of wishes for a grand opening. Whether you are a colleague or family member, we have a wish that is perfectly tailored to your need. Enjoy browsing our list of wishes and hope you get some great ideas for crafting your own note.
- Congratulations on starting your own business. You took a big risk and are finally reaping the rewards-couldn’t have happened to a more deserving person. Wishing you a lifetime of growth and happiness.
- You’ve always made us so proud. With this new venture, we know you will scale even bigger heights. All the luck and love always!
- Great job making your dream come true. So excited for your grand opening. It’s only the beginning. Wishing you a lifetime of success and prosperity.
- Our sincerest congratulations on opening your own firm. You deserve all the success. May you and your business continue to exceed expectations in the years to come. Best of luck!
- Cheers for achieving this major milestone. Here’s praying your hard work continues to pay huge dividends for years to come. Wishing you all the luck!
- For all your years of hard work and dedication, you deserve all the accolades that are coming your way. Sending you my sincerest congratulations on your official opening. Best of luck always!
- Congratulations on starting your own business. You are the perfect example of hard work and resilience paying-off. May you and your venture continue to reap rich rewards.
- You have proven that there is no mountain you cannot scale. After seeing your struggles firsthand, so heartwarming to be a witness to your successes. Congratulations on a well deserved success. May your grand opening be just the beginning of an exciting and prosperous future.
- Congratulations on your grand opening. Wishing you all the success and luck in the future. You deserve all great things.
- Congratulations on your exciting new venture. You are destined for great things. Here’s wishing you all the success in the future. Cheers.
- Congratulations on opening your own business. So proud of you for never giving up. Success couldn’t have happened to a better, more hard-working person. Sending you lots of luck and love always.
- As you take this first step towards becoming a business owner, wishing you greatness and prosperity in the years to come. This is just the beginning. Love and luck always!
- God bless you and guide you as you begin this new journey. Wishing you the best of success for your new venture.
- Please accept my warmest felicitations for your new venture. Here’s wishing that your grand opening is just the beginning of a lifetime of prosperity. Good luck!
- Congratulations on taking this bold step of becoming your own boss. It takes a truly courageous person to tackle the world of entrepreneurship. Wishing you a lifetime of success and luck.
- So proud of you my friend. Not everyone can do what you have accomplished. Congratulations on starting your own business. Here’s wishing you a lifetime of success.
- It was so exciting to hear about your grand opening. You deserve all the success coming your way. Wishing you the best of luck for the future.
- Congratulations on starting your own business. The world needs more examples of self-starters like you. So excited for you as you embark on this new stage of life. Wishing you the best of luck.
- Please accept my warmest well wishes for your grand opening. It feels like only yesterday when this was but an idea. And now you have made it come true. Wishing you all the luck and success for the future.
- Best wishes to you my friend for accomplishing this huge milestone. You have proved that dreamers can become doers. Your hard work made it happen.
- You continue to inspire me daily. So proud of you for starting your own venture. Your grand opening is the talk of the town as it should be. Wishing you a lifetime of fame and fortune.
- Congratulations on your grand opening. You have always set such a great example for dreamers everywhere. So honored to be a witness to your success. Best of luck for the future.
- Congratulations on opening your own startup. Here’s welcoming you to the world of entrepreneurship. I know you are going to do great, big things. You can count on my support always. Best of luck!
- Congratulations on your grand opening. So, so proud of you. I know how stressed you’ve been after quitting your job. But, I always knew all your hard work would eventually pay off. Wishing you even greater success in the future.
- It makes me so proud to call you my son. You’ve worked so hard, so tirelessly and without complaint. Congratulations on achieving your long desired dreams. My son, a business owner! Who could have predicted this? You can count on my support and blessings always as you embark on this new journey.
- Congratulations on becoming your own boss. I know how much you wanted this and for so long. Wishing you a lifetime of growth and success. I believe in you always.
- Congratulations on your grand opening. You’ve always had such a keen business mind and now the world will get to see it too. Keep it up my friend. Wishing you great success and fortune.
- Congratulations on your grand opening my son. Continue keeping your head down and working hard. You have all the ingredients of success in your arsenal. Praying that you scale even bigger heights. You can always count on my support.
- Congratulations on the grand opening of your boutique. You never cease to surprise and amaze me. I remember when this was just a dream, a diary filled with notes. And now it’s a concrete success. Never hesitate to reach out for help. You always have my support. Best of luck!
- Congratulations on opening your own firm. I was always aware of your enterprising spirit. And now the world will get to see it too. May you continue to grow and serve the world with your hard work and compassion.
- Cheers on making big things happen. So proud of you my favorite girl. I know you’ve started small but you started. And, that’s all that matters. I know it’s only onwards and upwards from here. You can count on my support and love always.
- Congratulations. So happy for you and so proud. You’ve juggled a lot this year. I know hard it was. But the proof is in the results. You deserve all the success coming your way. Hope your new business venture brings you even more accolades in the years to come.