What is success? Success has a lot of definition, and most of us do not know yet what is the real meaning of this. It is the person who makes success. Everyone can be successful, and we have different perspectives to accomplish it.
Being successful is one of the dreams that each of us has. But are we all going to be successful? What about those who do nothing but relax in life? Success only comes by persevering despite the failures that you encounter in life. You have to follow what you want if you want to succeed in life.
Here are the 48 quotes that will inspire you and how you will face the failures.
1. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.”Winston S. Churchill
Winston Churchill says this because he believes that not because you succeed in your life, you will win it for life. You still have a lot of trials to experience over time, and that doesn’t mean to give up, because you just have to go on with your life whatever it takes.
2. “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.”Herman Melville
You do not need to imitate others in order to be successful. We all have the skills and abilities we can use to succeed. Often we can outrun them without ever imitating them. Herman Melville believes that you do not need to be misled by others just to be successful. We all have the skills we can use to succeed. You may be able to better match them with your skills that will impress people.
3. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.”Colin R. Davis
Colin Davis believes that if you want to be successful, first, you must think about whether you are ready to fail because everyone successful today has failed many times before they have fulfilled their dreams.
4. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”Henry David Thoreau
Henry David Thoreau believes this saying that It will be a successful wedge when you make a way to reach it. Everyone who pours out all the time and gives full attention to their dream is the people who fulfill their dreams.
5. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.”Chris Grosser
Good oppression doesn’t come to you without doing anything. You have to work and suffer first. All of us, if there is anything we want to do or reach in life, must first struggle because your dreams will never come to you if you do nothing. All who succeed undergo many trials first.
6. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.”John D. Rockefeller
If you know that what you are doing is right, and you think you have a good destination in your life, don’t be afraid to pursue it even though many people prohibit and oppose you.
7. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.”Thomas Jefferson
The more you struggle with your job, the more luck or good opportunity will bring you back to you.
8. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.”Ray Goforth
Some people really don’t believe in your ability, so they will pull you down, and some people will disappoint you because they know you have a good life, so they try to ruin it.
9. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.”Jim Rohn
The lazy people are the ones who have nowhere to go in life. But those who succeed are those who are hardworking and intelligent in life.
10. “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”Albert Einstein
When you become successful, you should still respect the people around you and become more humble than bragging. Even though you have reached your goals, try not become an example of someone who is helpful and down to earth and not someone who is too proud of himself.
11. “Never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.”Winston Churchill
You have to believe and trust your skills, as no one else can get it from you.
12. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.”Tony Hsieh
Money can help you to achieve your dreams, but don’t be successful if all you want is money. We all have different skills and be proud of it and improve it to inspire other people.
13. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”Winston Churchill
Encountering many failures means you will be successful in life. Failures would teach you how to get up and fight back.
14. “I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”G. K. Chesterton
You don’t have to listen to what other people are saying. Listen and obey are those that you want to do and achieve in life.
15. “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.”Thomas J. Watson
You are afraid of failure, and you are frustrated with your dream. That’s right, you make more mistakes in your life, but that doesn’t mean that you will give up. You need to get up and face all the failures you will encounter.
16. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”Jim Rohn
You need to invest, even if you think you will lose. In life, you have to invest because you never know when you will win when nothing is done.
17. “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.”Anonymous
If you think that you can change your life no matter what, you can do it. Just trust in yourself and never give up.
18. “Do one thing every day that scares you.”Anonymous
When you face your fears, more opportunities will come into your life to reach your dream in life.
19. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.”Michael John Bobak
When your life develops and your dreams come true, then your life will grow and become better.
20. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.”Tony Robbins
The person who started the rise is more likely to succeed. And when people fail, they create more ways to uplift and fulfill their dreams.
21. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.”Robert Kiyosaki
Don’t be afraid to make a mistake. All of us experience mistakes in life. You will feel better when you succeed in life.
22. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.”Steve Jobs
Think carefully that you want to succeed. You will find true success if you keep it in mind.
23. “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.”Barack Obama
The pursuit is worth the try. Don’t let it beat you, and don’t avoid it. Because you do not need to be afraid when you make a mistake, but do all you can to succeed.
24. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.”Franklin D. Roosevelt
If you want to be successful, don’t doubt your ability. You don’t have to think that you have nothing to do or that you can’t do it.
25. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”Helen Keller
You do not need to be quiet and do not sit on one side. You need a solid foundation for you to have inspiration in life. The inspiration will help you achieve what you want.
26. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”Walt Disney
If you want to succeed, avoid the things that will not help you. Avoid giving up and doing the right thing to get what you want out of life.
27. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”Bruce Lee
You need to focus on what you are doing. Set aside those who are not helpful to you. Just focus on what you want to achieve in life if you want to become successful.
28. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”Colin Powell
All it takes to succeed in life is hard work. You just have to be prepared for the outcome, and most of all, you have to face the challenges and learn to accept it.
29. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.”Conrad Hilton
When you make a mistake, don’t quit. When you fail, don’t quit. All who want to be successful are faced with failures. So don’t give up because all your misery will be replaced by a good life.
30. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”Jim Rohn
You can’t force someone to stop doing what they want. And you can’t even force people to do what they don’t want to do.
31. “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–It is: Try to please everybody.”Herbert Bayard Swope
All successful people also experience failures. But you don’t need to please everybody, because if you do, you’ll never feel genuine success and always working hard trying to please some people who don’t know your worth.
32. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”Albert Schweitzer
You won’t be successful if you don’t like what you do. What you want to achieve in life is what you must care to succeed in your life.
33. “Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.”Unknown
The most important thing in being successful in showing your ability to inspire people.
34. “Fall seven times and stand up eight.”Japanese Proverb
If there are many failures that you encounter then, you should rise more times than you fail.
35. “Some people dream of success while others wake up and work.”Unknown
You don’t just have to dream of being successful, and you need to work hard for it. Work hard before you get what you want.
36. “If you can dream it, you can do it.”Walt Disney
When you dream, fulfill it. You can do it, just trust and overcome all the failures that come in your way.
37. “The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.”Unknown
What you want is also what you should do, even if you think you are not compatible with it.
38. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.”David Brinkley
All those who ruin your dream and pull you down are the ones who will inspire you to become more established.
39. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.”Bill Cosby
Failure will only come naturally to you. You do not need to avoid or be afraid of it. You need to face all of these challenges to succeed.
40. “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.”Nikos Kazantzakis
You can do it. You can be successful by putting trust in your ability. Trust in your knowledge and skills, and try to reach your goals with passion and confidence.
41. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”Thomas Edison
When you begin to cope, you have to finish it to the end. No matter how difficult it may be, don’t give up. Many people are frustrated because they give up immediately without realizing that they are about to succeed.
42. “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember–the only taste of success some people get is to take a bite out of you.”Zig Ziglar
Do not overlook the mistakes and criticisms of other people. People often become more successful because of people who break them down and don’t believe in their capabilities. They continue to fight and never give up.
43. “The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.”John D. Rockefeller Jr.
If you want to be successful in life, you should strive to be at your best at all times. Don’t be like one of the common people who do common things. Don’t be the stereotype. Go fast and beyond, and be unique and different to attain success.
44. “You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.”Oprah Winfrey
When you know that your dream is about to come true and you are close to success, don’t be discouraged and don’t give up. Don’t think of what you will pay or some kind of a punishment, but think of it as your fulfillment when you get there.
45. “There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality.”Anthony Robbins
We have the ability that we often do not know. But once we release it, we can use it to do good that will bring us success in life.
46. “The secret to success is to know something nobody else knows.”Aristotle Onassis
We all have different thoughts. What this means is, you have the ability that no one else knows or can do. Use your abilities and talents to achieve your dreams because you can be good at something other people think you cannot do.
47. “I failed my way to success.”Thomas Edison
Failure does not mean that you have failed in life. Failure is a step towards reaching the top of your dream.
48. “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.”Estee Lauder
You should not only think or imagine what you want to achieve in life but do actionable steps to fulfill it. You should have a plan or a roadmap to success. Work hard until you reach it, not just keep them in your dreams.
Hopefully, you have been inspired by these quotations and given you clarity and a sense of direction. Remember, being successful is for people who are deserving and are going through many trials courageously and with an open mind. If you are lazy, you have nowhere to go. Be responsible and accountable for your actions because you alone hold the key to your success.